Brand new for Element Karbon, we have developed the EKOSY which is high quality changing gown for use wherever you need it! Completely versatile and designed with the outdoor life in mind. Big enough to allow you to change inside the gown.
- Towelling lined to absorb water and give insulation - 100% polyester.
- Storm flap over zip to stay dry and keep the wind out EK branded press studs.
- Reflective EK text for headlights to catch if you are walking back from the beach.
- All over print using our most popular Framework pattern.
- Zip sleeves to allow unrestricted access and can roll sleeves up.
- Enough space to get changed in the gown.
- Waterproof Outer.
- Deep Outer Zip Pockets.
- Inside phone pocket with headphone cable hole.
- Double Stitched hood.
- Hanging loop.
- Dropped back hem with Half Moon to allow more space for sitting on the jacket.
EKOSY's are designed for use out of the water and are not to be used in a situation where you can risk falling overboard from a boat or off your SUP for example. If you are wearing the EKOSY and should fall in the water, due to the nature of the lining material it will become extremely heavy and could put you at risk of drowning. Please be careful whilst wearing them and we recommend to avoid wearing them whilst on the water.
Model is 5ft 10 and is wearing a large.
Adult Available in Sizes from Small to Extra Large.