Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Legal Terms
- Every item from QuirkyBird is guaranteed to be delivered as either new or, if vintage/pre-loved/customised, in the condition described on the website.
- QuirkyBird shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature, regardless of the form of action, based on strict product liability or otherwise.
- QuirkyBird makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content (both text and images) of the website. We are also not responsible for any third party website that is linked to our site.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, without notice. Amended terms and conditions will become applicable once they are posted on the website.
Online Security & Payments
- QuirkyBird does not store financial information such as credit or debit card numbers on this site. All transactions can be made using PayPal, which accepts all major debit and credit cards.
- At QuirkyBird, we do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any third parties.