Independent Handmade Scottish Brand
Raised by Danger
With a bit of a cheeky name, THE BIRDS & THE BEES is a vibrant botanical print of various birds, insects, flora, and yes, bees! Featured on a bright emerald Paris green, the crop top has unique artwork on both sides and a fun rorschach inkblot lining to the tie bow. Pictured with our green leggings for the perfect co-ord look. Shop the entire collection here!
Model is wearing size S
As part of our sustainability efforts, stock is produced in limited amounts, and all designs are available on a made-to-order basis in order to reduce waste that is so common in the fast fashion!82% GRS-certified recycled polyester / 18% lycra
- Made in Scotland, supporting local and ethical production
- high rise waist
- discreet gusset for comfortable wear
- inner waistband has details unique to each design... sometimes it's the little things!
- designs are printed in the UK with sublimation technology, meaning they will not fade or bleed, and will remain as vibrant as day one
- All inks meet Oeko-tex requirements and pass EN71-3 certification, and printing helps with sustainability as it does not require water
- digital design elements are placed individually for each size of this dress, to make sure they look amazing no matter which size you wear. You are not one size fits all, and neither should your clothes be either! There may be small variances between sizes but all effort has been made to keep the designs looking the same.
About Recycled Polyester & Sustainability
Did you know? Our fabric is made from recycled polyester and meets the GRS certifications. In addition to giving new life to recyclable materials and saving plastic from landfills, recycled fabric emits less greenhouse gases and conserves more water & energy than newly fabricated polyester, further helping our environment.